An Introduction to Accounts
When you sign up for Gridfox, or when you’re invited to join a Project, you will have a Gridfox Account created. You are the Account Owner of your Account.
You can make changes within your Account, such as amending your personal information or setting up multifactor authentication.
Within your Account you can create new Projects and invite Users to these Projects.
The number of Users that can be invited to Projects in your Account is controlled by the number of User Seats you have purchased under your Account.
As an Account Owner, within your Account you can:
- Add Account Admins to help you with account management activities
- Update your personal details, such as name
- Upgrade your account to add more User Seats
- Change your payment details for your plan
- Request to downgrade your plan or cancel your account